It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult. - Seneca

Friday, July 10, 2009

More June Reads

Andrea had an awesome post on the books she's read this past month. I'd thought I'd add mine.

For whatever reason, I've been on a major J.R. Ward kick. Her Black Dagger Brotherhood series has been occupying all of my reading time lately. I absolutely adore this series and for anyone that hasn't read it and likes vampires, you should really check it out. Her characters are interesting, witty and fun. The interaction between the Brothers is entertaining. I've laughed out loud with this series and cried with it.


The first book, Dark Lover, I read a few months ago, this was Wrath's story.



The second book, Lover Eternal, is Rhage's story.


The third book, Lover Awakened, is Zsadist's story.
The fourth book, Lover Revealed, is Butch's story.

The fifth book, Lover Unbound, is Vishous' story. (My favorite so far)


The sixth book, Lover Enshrined, is Phury's story. This is the book I'm currently reading and it's proving to be as satifsying as all of the others in the series.
After this book, there's an Insider's Guide to the Brotherhood, that I picked up when I met Ms. Ward at the New Jersey conference.
The latest book, Lover Avenged, came out in April of this year. I'm hoping to pick this up at the National Conference in D.C. next week. Don't forget to check out the blog for conference posts by us!


1 comment:

Chicks of Characterization said...

Wow, you are on a JR Ward kick! I think I have some of those books, I'll have to check and add them to the TBR SOON, pile! Hopefully you can pick up the new one at the conference!

A-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...