It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult. - Seneca

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

See what people are saying about, Debut author Kristy Denice Bock and DIVINE TOUCH ...

DIVINE TOUCH
The Divine Ones Series: Book One

KRISTY DENICE BOCK

ISBN# 978-1-60435-692-2

April 8, 2010

Red Rose Publishing


Ebook$5.99
337 Pages
Paranormal, Fantasy, Shapeshifter, Mythology


Rating 5 cups
Kate is thrilled when werewolf bones are delivered to her rather than to her ex-husband. She is stunned when the bones disappear, to be replaced by an irresistible naked man. When she gets wrapped up in a tangle that leads her to find she is the child of a goddess… Well, then someone better bring in the chocolate and her best friend.

Zane has been trapped in a void for five hundred years, until his bones are reunited on a sterile table by a woman who looks like the one who betrayed him so many years ago. Even carrying the face from his past, Zane finds himself drawn to the clever witch in a way that he has never felt before in all his many years of roaming the earth as a werewolf.

Brought together by the whims of a god and having to figure out the rules as they go, Zane and Kate must pass a trial of fire… that is, if they can keep from burning with the passion that ignites every time they touch.

A fun read, full of fast-paced dialogue and clever repartee between the cast of zany characters, Divine Touch was a true pleasure to read. From the whimsical characters that literally leapt off the page to the building sexual tension between Zane and Kate, this story was a blast to read and I will look for more of this author’s work.
Virginia
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance

Message from Reader
Hi. Just read Divine Touch! I've sat at my computer all day till I completed the book. I thoroughly enjoyed it! It's a great twist and a wonderful romance! Thanks so much for sharing your imagination. Christine Wells
Amazon Reviews
Fabolous!!!, April 30, 2010
By-
A. D. Bock "adb" (Pittsburgh)
This review is from: Divine Touch: The Divine Ones Book One (Kindle Edition)
Just read Divine Touch! I've sat at my computer all day till I completed the book. I thoroughly enjoyed it! It's a great twist and a wonderful romance! Thanks so much for sharing your imagination.

Surprisingly Engaging and fun, May 11, 2010
By-
T. Adams (Arizona)
This review is from: Divine Touch: The Divine Ones Book One (Kindle Edition)
I'm not a huge paranormal fan but read this book based off a friend's recommendation. I was pleasantly surprised to find myself not only enjoying the book but found I couldn't put it down. The author adds the right degree of humor and keeps the story moving along. I highly recommend Divine Touch to anyone looking for an entertaining read.


Drop by tomorrow for a sneak peek at DIVINE TOUCH!!!!!


VISIT kRISTY ON THE WEB- http://www.kristybock.com/


2 comments:

Maeve Greyson said...

This one sounds like a definite addition to my "must read" list. I love a good paranormal romance. Thanks for sharing.

Kristy Bock said...

Hi Meave! thank you so much for the comment. I hope you enjoy it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...