It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult. - Seneca

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

See what people are saying about Author Eliza Knight and TAKE IT OFF WARRIOR ...

Theresa from The Romance Studio says...
5 Hearts!

"What a wild and wonderful read! This was a fantastical story that made me suspend my skepticism and believe in a world where time-travel is truly possible. Camden is truly a hero for the ages -- a sexy Highland warrior with the heart and soul of an artist. Valerie is a strong independent heroine who longs for a fairytale but isn't sure she can accept it when she is presented with one. The chemistry between these two was combustible and the devotion palpable. I love when he discovered air conditioning, I'm still chuckling over it. The story was fast-paced without losing any detail. Where can I get my own stone necklace? I honestly could have done without the anal play but the story was so good that I simply grinned and beared it. This was a delightfully, steamy story that I highly recommend. "


Diana from Naughty Editions says...

“A thoroughly delightful time-travel romance filled with deliciously sexy romps and quirky humor. Ms. Knight’s hunky Scottish warrior, Camden, tickles the funny bone with amusing observations of modern day garments and amenities…The bond between Camden and Valerie was magical and nicely portrayed in their tender yet deeply erotic love scenes. This is a story worth a read and than a re-read.”


Shelly from Dark Diva Reivews says...

"Take It Off, Warrior is erotic from start to finish, with explicit sex scenes. It also has humor throughout, which is an added benefit to the story. I love a good romance, but when the author adds humor in the story, it gets me every time. There are many intimate, erotic and comical moments in Take It Off, Warrior that will have you in stitches with tears running down your face. I highly recommend Eliza Knight’s Take It Off, Warrior! I just wish I could take one of her warriors home with me (lol)!"

Cipher Prose Nymphy from Literary Nymphs Reviews says...

"Take It Off, Warrior kept my fingers itching to turn the page. The descriptions of the castle were deep and painted a perfect picture in my mind, making me wish I were there right along with Valerie and Camden....I would have loved to read a full length novel about Camden and Valerie and recommend Take It Off, Warrior to anyone who wants a fast-paced, hot read."

PURCHASE: TAKE IT OFF WARRIOR- Buy Link

Visit Eliza on the web- http://www.elizaknight.com/

CONTEST- http://elizaknight.com/contest.aspx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...