It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult. - Seneca

Monday, April 4, 2011

"Getting to Know" Author Stacey Joy Netzel...*Contest*


I fell in love with books at a young age, so for it seemed only natural to graduate to writing them…when I’m not chained to my desk at the day job as a corporate travel agent.

I credit my parents for encouraging my dreams of becoming a published author, as well as the very talented friends I’ve made in Romance Writers of America and Wisconsin Romance Writers WisRWA since joining in 2004.


SHATTERED TRUST is the second release in my Colorado Trust Series. The first of the series, TRUST IN THE LAWE, released February 2011, and last is Shadowed Trust, release date TBA. Other titles include: If Tombstones Could Talk, Dragonfly Dreams, Chasin' Mason, and Mistletoe Rules. Set in Pulaski, WI, Mistletoe Rules took first place in WisRWA's 2010 Write Touch Readers' Award.


An avid reader and lover of movies with happy endings, I still live in Wisconsin with my dear husband and three children, a couple horses and some barn cats. In my limited free time I enjoy gardening and canning, and visiting my parents up north at the cabin on the lake with the whole family.


All comments for the week will be entered into the drawing for a free ebook of my contemporary western, Chasin’ Mason.

Thanks for reading!


Stacey Joy Netzel

Website link: http://www.staceyjoynetzel.com/

Shattered Trust buy link: http://bit.ly/gqdym0
Trust in the Lawe buy link: http://bit.ly/g7Mgsy


*Contest*
Stacey will be giving away an E-copy of her book Chasin' Mason, a contemporary Western to one lucky commenter. A winner will be picked at random once the SPOTLIGHT is over. Please leave your E-mail address with your comment so we may contact you should you win! Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Amber Leigh Williams said...

Hi Stacey! I can't wait to read your new series - I LOVED Chasin Mason, Dragonfly Dreams and Welcome to Redemption!

No need to enter me in the giveaway since I already have my copy of CM :)

Sky Purington said...

TG for our friends and family's support during the publication process! Congrat's on such a successful writing career. Your books sound super!

~Sky

hotcha12 said...

HI STACEY! I HOPE TO ENJOY YOUR BOOKS AND ADDED YOU TO MY TBBL!

Stacey Joy Netzel said...

Thanks, Amber, your Wayback books were great, too!

Sky, so true about friends and family. In my hubby's case, there's a healthy dose of understanding thrown in for a not so clean house when I'm engrossed in my writing.

Hotcha12-thanks so much for coming by! Good luck in the drawing. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...