It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult. - Seneca

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Meet Renee Vincent ...

Renee Vincent's lifelong fascination with the legends and lore of ancient Ireland, and the powerful, compelling Scandinavian explorers and conquerors known as the Vikings, led her to create the thrilling historical romance series, "The Emerald Isle Trilogy".
Book one in the series, Ræliksen, introduces us to Mara, daughter of an Irish clansmen who is loved by both Dægan Ræliksen, a Norse warrior, and by Breandán Mac Liam, an Irish hunter. Ræliksen, a triumphantly successful debut for Renee Vincent, has earned numerous accolades: Winner of two categories by LoveRomanceCafe--"Best Book Cover 2010" and "Best Historical 2010"; a 5 Star TOP PICK from Night Owl Reviews; and #1 Choice for Marissa's Top 5 Books of 2010 at Sizzling Hot Reviews.


The second book in the series, Mac Liam, begins seven years after Ræliksen ends, and it allows us entry into the heart and mind of the soulful Irishman. Highly anticipated and critically well-received, Mac Liam has earned a 5 Star TOP PICK rating from Night Owl Reviews, the “5 Heart Sweetheart Award” from The Romance Studio, and the coveted reader-voted "Book of the Week" award from Long and Short Reviews.


The eagerly awaited conclusion to the "Emerald Isle Trilogy" can be found in The Fall of Rain, which released in December 2011. Like the other works, the final book has also earned several 5 Star reviews from Romancing The Book and Coffee Beans and Love Scenes. Renee recently created a stir among her devoted readers by announcing the upcoming release of The Temperate Warrior in December 2012.



* * * *
“This book and author earn my highest recommendations and I feel privileged to have read one of the best.”
~ 5 Star TOP PICK! Night Owl Reviews
“This is a must-read for anyone who enjoys historical romance and I cannot wait to read the final book of the trilogy as this story has stayed with me days after I read the last word.”
~ 5 Hearts! The Romance Studio
“If I was told I only had one word to describe The Fall of Rain (the entire Emerald Island Trilogy, for that matter), it would have to be "FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!" This story deserves so much more than just a 5 star rating, in my opinion.”
~ 5 Stars! Coffee Beans and Love Scenes
* * * *


Renee Vincent lives in the beautiful green hills of Kentucky with her husband and children. Horseback riding is a favorite family activity, and it allows Renee to dream of riding across lands of ancient times, and stirring romantic tales brought to life by her creative imagination.


Though reading and writing historical romances is Renee’s first love, she has also branched out into the contemporary genre with her release of Silent Partner, which features a sexy and wealthy nightclub owner in search of the perfect dance partner. When Grayson Anders finds talented artist Chloe LaRoche, he feels he has met the woman of his dreams. However, Chloe has a secret which could keep them apart forever unless she and Grayson forge their love of music, dance, and art into a love to last a lifetime. Silent Partner, just released in April, 2011, has already earned two awards: 5 Star TOP PICK from Night Owl Reviews and LASR BEST BOOK from Long and Short Reviews.


Renee is currently signed with Turquoise Morning Press and is a member of
  • Romance Writers of America
  • Celtic Hearts Romance Writers
  • Hearts Through History
  • Kentucky Romance Writers
  • and Ohio Valley Romance Writers.
She was featured in WOW! Women On Writing eMagazine article in September 2011. She is the PR Chairman for Celtic Hearts Romance Writers and can also be found at her website, her blog, at Facebook, and Twitter.

*GIVEAWAY*
Renee will be giving away an autographed copy of THE FALL OF RAIN to one lucky commenter. You must leave your E-mail address to be eligible! Good Luck!
Contest open to residents of the United States Only ...
Website ~ Blog ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Deep In The Heart Romance

Stop by tomorrow to find out what the CRITICS are saying about Renee and THE FALL OF RAIN...

10 comments:

derekd said...

Hey Renee'. I had no idea you had won all those awards. I'm not surprised. From what I've read of you, they are well deserved. After reading the first (in one day, couldn't put it down), the next two installments of the Emerald Isle Trilogy are on my TBR list.

I wish you greater success and lots of sales with The Fall Of Rain.

Pat McDermott said...

What a fabulous showcase for all your work, Renee! The "Chicks" did a great job. Love the world you created in the first Emerald Isle book. Looking forward to a return visit soon.

Miriam Newman said...

Another "Hey, Renee." :) You know I'm seriously in love with your books and can't say I'm going to buy them, 'cause I already did! I highly recommend them and I am a very picky reader of historicals. It's been a long time since I read a book as good as Raeliksen and I'm happily wending my way through the others in the series.

hotcha12 said...

HI RENEE! CONGRATS O THE AWARDS! LOOKING FORWARD TO READING YOUR BOOKS!

linda_bass@sbcglobal.net

Unknown said...

Hi Renee. I love your books. I would love to read this one too. Please enter me in contest. Tore923@aol.com

Renee Vincent said...

Derek Your kind compliments have put a huge smile on my face. I am so flattered that you've read Raeliksen and enjoyed it as much as you did. Thanks for visiting with me.

Pat Thanks for coming by the "Chicks" blog today and visiting with me. I'm so overjoyed that you too read Raeliksen. Good luck in the contest!

Miriam Your words humble me so much. I am so grateful that an author like you enjoyed my work and appreciated the research I put into this trilogy. Good luck to you!

hotcha12 Thank you so much!!!!

Tore So glad you read the first and I hope you enjoy the rest. Thanks for participating in the giveaway.

Carol L. said...

Hi Renee, Congrats on your awards. What a great testament on your work. :) I love anything Celtic and one good thing is getting to read the trilogy back to back. :)
Carol L
Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

Marilyn ~ wiggiemd said...

Hi Renee,
I just love your smile! It's so cheerful. Congrats on all the awards! I had no idea, but I'm not surprised at all.

Best of luck in sales and success!

Very nice blog Andrea & Corrina!
Mare

Brandy B aka Brandlwyne said...

Renee I can't wait to get this series, it saounds amazing. I love stories set in Ireland and Scotland. Your book covers are all amazing. Who does your cover art???

~Brandy
brandyzbooks at yahoo dot com

hotcha12 said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH RENEE, I REALLY REALLY WANT IT!

LINDA_?BASS@SBCGLOBAL.NET

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...